Wednesday’s class was rather short, and I was definitely glad it was because it gave me time to think about my final project. For a while now it’s been something that I have been dreading because I have not yet figured out what I want to do or how I would want to present it. I feel my creative thought process is random and for me it depends on the day and mood for my ideas to start flowing. I spent the rest of the class to watch the other presentations from students of past quarters and I was quite surprised as to what I saw. A lot of the videos I watched were interesting, some were rather lengthy and wordy, but others got their message across and were an overall good presentation.
I feel that time is going by really fast and it was just yesterday I was complaining about having the quarter end on the very first day of class. It’s really interesting what I have learned so far and I anticipate seeing what we will learn with the remainder of class.
Same here. I thought wow this class is awesome. Umm... I disagree with you about the videos though. I thought most of them are REAL boring. Hopefully mine isn't. :)
ReplyDelete