I was quite skeptical when class was cancelled on Wednesday. I wasn’t sure if Jimmy’s absence was a hoax to get us all to talk about our final project or if he really was out sick. Either way, it let me catch on up on some things like reading for the following section of The Design Process as well as work on my blog posts.
Essentially all we really did on Wednesday was discussed the creative brief for our final project as a class. I understand the basic premise of the assignment, but now the challenge I am facing is how I should present it in a short film. Films are not my forte, but to better myself as a designer, I am going to do all that I can to make something great.
Sad to say, but I feel we get a lot more accomplished when Jimmy isn’t here (no offence or anything, Jimmy). What’s a little frightful is that even though he was out on Wednesday, we still did some work as if he was here—just goes to show he’s done his job. I wonder if his teachings will be haunting us for years to come…
No comments:
Post a Comment