Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blog Post 20

Wednesday’s class was bittersweet. On one hand, I’m glad that class is over, but on the other it made me realize that I learned a lot. When we were discussing the positives and negatives of the class, I was actually surprised that I withstood all 19 classes of concept development. I remember walking in the very first day and dreading it.

I personally thought the game board presentation was the most interesting activity we did in class because it gave us the opportunity to practice our design skills, presentation, and brain storming process in a classroom which will help benefit us when we actually make presentations in the real world. I really do wish we had more opportunities like this in class, but I still have another year at CSULA to practice these skills!

I was not a huge fan of the book because I didn’t learn much from it, nor did I enjoy reading it. The readings were boring, the content was repetitive because it was all common sense, and it felt more like a chore than a learning experience. I was also not a huge fan of the blogs… I didn’t gain much learning experience from the blog and on rare occasions found them to be dreadful and tedious.

Personally, I found this class to be one of the most interesting classes I have taken so far. I learned more than what I was expecting and I also learned a lot about design. I have met many friends in this class and I am grateful for the experience I had with everyone. Best wishes to you all and good luck with the rest of your career!

No comments:

Post a Comment